Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Great Teacher


Speaking of my teachers, i can never FORGET THE 1ST person who taught me what the Graphic Design is.
THE 1ST person who told me what a poster is?
THE 1ST person who told me who the famous graphic designers are?
THE 1ST person ...
this first person is just one of the most famous iranian graphic designers round the wrold, Who won the 100,000,000 Euro Grand prize of the prince Klaus cultural center for his creativity and iranian identity base disigned posters; my great teacher Reza Abedini
:)
i ve really missed him.The last time he answered my e-mail he made me pretty pretty happy for several days. I wish he and his family all the best wishes in the world wherever they are :) and i m always proud that i was his student in the faculty of fine arts :)

No comments: